Copyrights to all products and content will remain the property of PerfectStylishCuts. Our designs are licensed to you only for use as stated in our licensing information below.
PerfectStylishCuts.com contains digital downloads available for your use with your cutting machine. This means that we do not sell physical products at all. Any downloads or purchases completed on the website will not require anything be shipped to you, ever. All products (SVG Cut Files, Printables, other digital products) will need to be downloaded in order to be used.
This licensing information is in regards to all design products and blog content available or sold at PerfectStylishCuts.com.
Personal and Small Commercial Use is granted with download or purchase. Below you can find a description of both uses as well as a list of allowed and not allowed uses for our products.
Please note that our designs are created only for “CRAFTERS”. This means that if you do not own a vinyl cutting machine, we do not allow you to use our designs at all for either personal or commercial use.
Through personal use, you may create items with our designs that will not be used for sale. This means that they will be items that you make for yourself or to gift to someone else, but they will not bring you any income at all.
SMALL COMMERCIAL USE
If you are crafting as a business, or will be selling any items that you create with our designs, then you are using our designs for commercial use.
WITH OUR DESIGNS YOU MAY:
- Use our designs to create personal items for yourself, your family or friends as gifts.
- Cut our designs on vinyl or other craft material to put onto physical and tangible items that you’ve purchased, like blank t-shirts, tumblers, etc.
WITH OUR DESIGNS YOU MAY NOT:
- Share our designs for free or resell any part of our designs as your own. This is stealing, please don’t do it.
- Digitize any of our cut files for embroidery. You may not do this for personal or for commercial use at all.
- Create more than 200 items total with any one specific design. Anything above 200 items is referred to as “mass production” which we do not allow.
- Sell any transfers of any kind with our designs (No sublimation, screen-printed, other transfer types allowed.)
- Send any of our designs to a “manufacturing” partner to create any sell-able inventory for you of any kind. Please do not send our designs to be produced in a different country for you. YOU MUST BE THE ONE who is making the products.
- Upload any of our designs to a third-party website at all where you will not be the one who will be either cutting the vinyl or other craft material to make the finished item.
- Upload our designs to any POD – Print On Demand website such as, but not limited to: Amazon Merch, Zazzle, CafePress, RedBubble, Printful, Spreadshirt, etc. YOU MUST BE THE ONE cutting the craft materials to make the physical items using our designs.
- Sell on any flash sale websites such as, but not limited to: Jane.com, Zulily.com, etc.
PerfectStylishCuts is not responsible for a trademark violation that may be made on your part as the user after the purchase or download of a product has been completed. To ensure that you are not infringing on any active trademark registration, you must do your own research prior to using any products downloaded or purchased.
Though we do research trademarks on our end at the time of sharing new content or products, new registrations are made every day. Trademarks can also be registered to use on specific products only such as t-shirts, tumblers, etc. This is a topic that you will want to familiarize yourself with and do your own research on.
For an updated list of active trademarks you can search the US Trademark Database at https://www.uspto.gov/trademark.
Most of the content on our website is FREE for your use. If at some point there is a product for purchase, and you purchase that product, please note that no refunds are given on digital files. Because of the nature of a digital product, it cannot be returned once downloaded, we do not allow this. The only exception to this is for a duplicate purchase. Duplicate purchases can either be refunded using your original form of payment or by applying store credit, whichever you’d like. If you’ve completed a purchase for a product you’ve previously purchased, please send an email to [email protected] with both your original form of payment and order number.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this page periodically and become aware of modifications.
LAST UPDATED 8/25/2019